A 21ST CENTURY VICE PRINCIPAL ACADEMICS NEEDED IN ABUJA
About the Job of the Vice Principal
Our client is a great four-year-old private secondary school in Abuja, providing both day and boarding learning facilities.
The school is aimed at promoting a 21st-century learning environment that nurtures the students to become independent life-long learners at an affordable fee.
With a population of over 500 students and about 185 staff members, the ideal candidate must have the right skills for supervision and team building as well as what it takes for staff professional development to equip the staff to match up with international best practices.
The candidate must also possess very good technology capabilities and should have a proven track record of excellence in teaching and preparing students adequately for international and local examinations.
He must have the leadership and management experience to develop teachers under his/her supervision, and expose them to professional development opportunities.
- A qualified teacher with at least 6 years plus teaching experience.
- An experienced school leader with at least 4 years as a head of academics, vice principal or principal in a standard international school.
- A Masters Degree in Education will be an added advantage
- Relevant Teacher Training Qualification.
- Experience of working with the Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum and the Nigerian Educational Curriculum is a must
- Tech savvy with experience in using technology to teach, and train the staff to do the same.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Current with modern trends in teaching and learning delivery.
Should have the executive presence for this position
Must have emotional intelligence and be skilled at team building
Should be able to drive change in the teaching and lesson delivery of the teachers.
The Vice Principal Academics will oversee the academic aspect of the school, and will report directly to the Principal.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary is availabe for this position, and will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and the demonstrated value he/she is bringing to the position.
Benefits on this position include accommodation on campus, access to Health/Medical facilities and highly discounted tuition for staff children.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: September, 2021.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please send your CV as an attachment in an email to email@example.com with the title VICE PRINCIPAL ACADEMICS ABUJA 002 with your name, (e.g VICE PRINCIPAL ACADEMICS ABUJA 002- NANCY EKPEZU).
Now that you are here, use this opportunity to subscribe to my blog, so that you will be notified when there are new blog posts.