Pezu Smith Consulting is recruiting candidates for Brixtonn Schools (Secondary Section), an international school in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State for the following positions:
1. Principal (Full Time)
2. Vice Principal Academics (Full Time)
3. Physical and Health Education Teacher (Part Time)
4. Basic Technology Teacher (Full Time)
5. English Language and Literature Teacher (Full Time)
6. Social Studies Teacher (Full Time)
7. Ibibio Teacher (Part Time)
Brixtonn Schools has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into its learners. The school would, therefore, desire staff who are suitably qualified and highly motivated, and understand how to handle a blend of the Nigerian/British curriculum.
The recruitment for the secondary school is in line with the school's strategic growth plan and expansion of its operations. The new hires are expected to join the team in Uyo in the 2021/2022 academic session.
Must have at least a bachelors degree or a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration or any relevant subject area.
Ability to teach one (1) subject such as Basic Science, English Language or Mathematics.
Must have a minimum of five years of working experience in a leadership position in a standard school
Must be tech savvy and be able to use technology daily in teaching and learning and carrying out administrative duties
Must be conversant with 21st century methods of teaching and learning and evaluating teachers
Must be IGCSE certified or on the way to doing so
Must possess excellent oral and written communication skill.
Good interpersonal relationship skills
Integrity and a high level of professionalism are requirements for this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with by sending a CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading BRIXTONN SCHOOLS PRINCIPAL 01 UYO.
VICE PRINCIPAL ACADEMICS
The Vice Principal Academics must have a bachelors or masters degree in Education.
He must be experienced in handling a blend of the Nigeria/British curriculum and have good leadership skills.
Must be willing to teach a subject
Must have interpersonal skills and be disciplined
Must be tech savvy and be skilled in using technology in the teaching and learning process
Must be familiar with 21st century methods of teaching and learning
Should be conversant with the performance management processs for academic staff
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to the email address email@example.com and use the heading Vice Principal Academics Brixtonn Uyo.
Role Summary for Teaching Positions
The Teacher will be responsible for providing high quality teaching and learning support to students by conducting sound competency assessments in his/her subject area.
- Prepare teaching materials and lessons in a 21st century style
- Teach topics such as found in the approved curriculum
- Evaluate students’ performances in an objective, fair and timely manner
- Take precautions to protect the school's records, equipment, and facilities
- Developing units of work for students in the subject area, according to the British/Nigerian blend of the curriculum
- Write the students’ periodic progress reports
- Build students’ ability to work collaboratively with others and to develop 21st century skills in them
- Establish and maintain standards of students’ behaviour required to provide a productive learning environment
- Communicate with parents, guidance counselors, principals, and students effectively
- Contribute and engage in extra-curricular activities in the designated subject area
- Use appropriate teaching and classroom management strategies to motivate students and enable each to progress
- Any other duties assigned by Head of Department or the Vice Principal Academics
- Bachelors Degree in the relevant subject area
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in teaching the subject
- Understanding and exposure to the British/Nigerian curriculum
- Very good written and spoken English
- Use of technology to teach
- Understanding of 21st century learning and teaching methods
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply by sending a CV in Microsoft Word or pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading that has the subject area applied for. E.g. Social Studies Teacher Brixtonn Schools Uyo.
For enquiries, send an email to email@example.com.
Now that you are on my blog, subscribe to it for updates and useful blog articles in education administration, management and personal development.