Our client, an Early Years and Primary School in Ibadan, is looking to hire for the position of “Head of School/Admin”. The Head of the School is responsible for the effective general administration and management of the school, for ensuring the provision of academic leadership and strategic vision, and for the quality of student experience. The Head of the School is ultimately responsible for the smooth running of the school, the academic achievement of its pupils and the management of its staff. He/she will manage relationships with the parents and ensure the school’s policies and procedures are followed in all transactions.
The Head of the School will report directly to the Executive Director.
i. Formulating the overall aims and objectives of the school and policies ad procedures for their implementation.
ii. Strategic direction and development of the school:
iii. Leading by example, providing educational vision and direction to secure the strong and passionate commitment of staff, parents/carers and pupils.
iv. Determining, organizing and implementing a broad and balanced curriculum for the school, having regard to the needs, experiences, interests, aptitudes and stage of development of the pupils and the resources available to the school
v. Day-to-day administration of the school
- A minimum of 2 years’ school headship/administrative experience
- B.Ed., BSc/BA in Education, Business Administration, or a relevant field.
- Tech savvy and conversant with a 21st-century approach to teaching and learning
- Knowledge and delivery of The UK & Nigerian Curricula at Nursery and Primary stages
- Teaching professional qualification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ICT compliance is a MUST.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent job
- Do you have at least two years of experience as a supervisor, team lead or Head of School in private early years and primary school?
- Where do you reside?
- How soon are you able to resume?
- What professional certification do you have?
- Do you have knowledge of the UK/Nigerian curriculum?
- Kindly indicate your gender
- How much do you currently earn?
Monthly salary is in the range of N150,000
Please note that no accommodation will be provided for the Head of School, so residents in Ibadan, or those who would relocate at their own expense, are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com, on or before the 23rd of December 2022.
Now that you are on my blog, please subscribe to my blog using the purple button below.