Pezu Smith Consulting is recruiting a Human Resource Officer for one of the top schools in Abuja. Our client school is one of the older generations of schools in Abuja, offering pre-school, primary, and secondary education.
The school has a proud tradition of academic excellence and a very strong discipline that is very dear to the stakeholders. The overall population is about 500 students almost equally split between the primary and post-primary sections of the school.
It is primarily a day school with boarding facilities for the secondary school students. Currently, only about 50 students are boarders
We wish to fill a vacancy for the HR Officer Role.
HR Officer Position - Permanent Role
1. Drafting comprehensive job descriptions, advertising open positions, and overseeing the entire employment process for the school.
2. Conducting orientation sessions for new hires and coordinating ongoing training for existing employees.
3. Ensuring meticulous and accurate record-keeping of employee information in electronic databases.
4. Monitoring and meticulously documenting employee evaluations and performance metrics.
5. Providing counseling on school policies and procedures, fostering a positive and compliant work environment.
6. Communicating effectively with staff to address any issues related to their performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Demonstrated understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in database management and general ICT.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- The salary for this permanent position is a total package within a range of N 225,000.00 per month.
- The package is inclusive of statutory deductions for taxes and contributions for pension, dependent on qualifications and experience.
- The position is available starting January 2024.
- This is a permanent role, providing stability and long-term career prospects.
- The organization is committed to fostering a positive work environment and encourages professional development.
Candidates in Abuja are encouraged to apply for ths position as there will be no accommodation for the Human Resource Officer.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copying email@example.com. Use the email heading HR Officer Abuja Jan 2024
Deadline for Applications:
We will close applications on or before Monday the 8th of January, 2024 at 5 p.m.
We look forward to welcoming you as a qualified and experienced HR Officer to our clent's team to contribute to the success and growth of the organization.
Please share this advert to reach the right people, and do not forget to subscribe to my blog for articles on school administration as well as adverts for various positions.
And if you'd like our company Pezu Smith Consulting to handle your recruitment needs, please reach out to us via email at pezusmithconsulting @gmail.com or WhatsApp to +234-8035880367. We look forward to working with you!