Pezu Smith Consulting is looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic SEN Teacher to join a top school in Abuja, Nigeria. This opening is for residents in Nigeria.
- Location - Abuja, Nigeria
- Position - SEN Teacher
- Type of work - Full time job.
- Start date - ASAP
- Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Position end date - Unknown
- Contract type - Permanent
Special Needs Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have a Special Needs certification and experience teaching in a standard international school setting.
- It is essential that you have SEN experience working in Primary or Secondary Education for at least three years.
- You will need to have a qualification within Education
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
- Tech skills for teaching and learning
To be eligible for any this teaching job, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in Nigeria or be a resident
If you are a SEN Teacher in the Abuja area and would like to be considered for this role, please call Nancy on +234-8035880367.
Or send an email to email@example.com asap with the title SPECIAL NEEDS TEACHER ABUJA
Now that you are on this blog, subscribe to it to receive updates, blog posts and adverts directly to your email box. Use the purple button below to subscribe.