ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN ABUJA?
Our client, a Nigerian-British school located in Abuja, is currently recruiting well-skilled teachers and a front desk officer for various roles.
1. Early Years Teacher for Nursery 2
A degree in Early Childhood Education or an NCE
At least two years experience of in teaching early years in a standard school
A visible love for children
Should be able to:
* Teach pupils how to read effectively and write legibly
* Motivate and stimulate a child's learning ability and provide pastoral care and support to children within a secure learning environment
* Assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
* Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
* Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
* Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
* Work with other staff amicably (emotional intelligence and team spirit)
Start Date: September 2022
2. Position: Front Desk Officer
The role will be responsible for managing all receptionist tasks such as receiving phone calls, greeting our prospective parents and visiting parents and clients, scheduling appointments for parent-teacher conferences and meetings, and handling queries and complaints.
You will also be required to take on clerical tasks such as receiving packages, sorting mails and emails, and taking part in student drop-off and pick-up daily.
• Responsible for greeting prospective parents, visitors, and guests – directing them to the appropriate staff member and taking them on a tour of the school when necessary.
• Scheduling appointments and management of school calendar coordination.
• Telephone and electronic communications (emails and WhatsApp), or text messages
• Providing answers to inquiries about the school as well as providing information such as the school’s address and directives on the school’s location, etc.
• Managing orders, maintaining office supplies and recording files
Taking part actively in the student drop-off and pick-up.
Required Profile for Job Advert: Front Desk Officer
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area- Business Administration, Humanities, Arts, etc.
• Minimum of 2 years prior experience as a receptionist, front desk representative, or relevant position.
• Must be customer-oriented with a friendly and professional attitude.
• Effective communication skills accompanied with excellent listening skills and patience to have smooth interactions with highbrow parents either on-call or in-person
• Must know how to use office machinery and work tools relevant to the effectiveness of the role including basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
• Excellent communication, written, and people skills
Very neat and professional appearance
Job Category: Secretarial work, assistantship services, administrative work
Employment type: Permanent contract
Experience level: Not less than 2 years in a similar role
Resumption Date: 1st of August 202
3. English Teacher (for Primary School)
Must have a first degree in English Language Education or a similar subject
At least two years experience of teaching the English Language in a standard school
Tech savvy/ability to use technology to teach
Incredibly good spoken and written commination skills
Knowledge of the psychology of primary school students
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your Curriculum Vitae with the right email heading to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before the 25th of July 2022. Headings to choose from are: Early Years Teacher Gaduwa, English Language Teacher Gaduwa, and Front Desk Officer Gaduwa depending on the position you are applying for.
Now that you are on my blog, please ensure to sucbribe for more blog posts and adverts. Please share the blog with others.