TEACHERS NEEDED IN A REPUTABLE BRITISH PRIMARY AND EARLY YEARS SCHOOL IN YABA, LAGOS
PezuSmith Consulting is recruiting for our client, a great 21st-century schoolthat implements the British Curriculum in practice.
Located in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria, we seek to hire candidates in the following jobpositions:
1. Teachersof the English Language/ Literacy Teachers (TEL YABA 2021)
2. ScienceTeachers (SCIENCE TEACHER YABA 2021)
3. HumanitiesTeachers (HUMANITIES TEACHER Yaba 2021)
4. Early Years Teachers (EARLY YEARS TEACHER Yaba 2021)
Nature of positions:
Full time, permanent jobs. Open to only residents in Nigeria.
Expected Start Time on the Job:
Successful candidates are expected to start work in January 2022. This is to enable them adequate time to disengage in a professional manner from their current place ofwork.
The following are the requirements:
1. A degree in the subject area you seek to teach, preferably in Education
2. At least three years’ experience of teaching the British curriculum in a standardschool
3. Technology skills for teaching
4. Knowledge and practical experience of 21st-century teaching and learning approach
5. Good emotional intelligence
6. A good knowledge of children’s psychology and a visible love for children
7. Good social skills and personal grooming with a neat professional appearance
8. Very good communication skills
9. Up todate with best practices in teaching and learning and a willingness for continuous professional development, learning, unlearning, and relearning
10. A professional approach to work
The English teachers must be conversant also withthe Cambridge delivery methodology, with experience in preparing childrenfor the Cambridge Checkpoint.
The school is located in Yaba, Lagos State.
Salary is between N100,000 to N200,000 depending on the position and how great andexperienced the candidate is.
The school does not offer accommodation to its employees.
Benefits of Joining this School:
Apart from a monthly salary, you’ll get to enjoy a professional work environment with room for growth and professional development. A family work atmosphere.
How to Apply:
Sendyour detailed CV or Resume to the email email@example.com with the title of the position you’re applying for. Please see the position code abovein the advert for each position.
Closing Date for Adverts:
24th November 2021 at 5 p.m.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now that you're on my blog, susbcribe to it to receive adverts and updates.