On the 26th of January, 2021, I ahd the rare honour of being a guest longside Oto-Obong Ekpenyong (OWTEEBEE, a renowned film producer and creative artist on the TWIG podacst Show hosted by Tony Aleogena-Raphael.
The Thank God It's Monday (TGIM) Podcast is weekly and it focuses on faith and the workplace. It is listened to in several countries and continents and is making massive impact and ranking really high already!
On this episode, we discussed the career as a calling and how people of faith should go about their jobs to reflect their beliefs in the choices they make, which obviously impacts people in the workplace.
We looked at the following:
1. As a person of faith, do you thnnk of your work as a career path to which you are called?
2. As it applies to your career, how do you define a calling?
3. In what specific ways does your faith connect with your work?
4. Your does your work provide oportunities for you to express your gifts?
5. If you think of your work as a calling, what impact does that have on how you feel about your work?
6. What kind of challenges have you faced at work because of your faith?
7. What kinds of changes do you think you need to make to integrate your faith with your work in a more satisfying manner?
As you listen, remember to subscribe to the podcast TGIM! And kindly sahre with your contacts. Her's the link to the podcast https://lnkd.in/d8wkvmy
Nancy Ekpezu is a professional administrator, management consultant and certified life coach. She's the founder of Pezu Smith Consulting where she consults, trains and coaches school executives on administration and management.
She has personalised coaching programmes for individuals.
She trains on performance management, customer service, professional ethics, managing relationships with stakeholders and lots more. Nancy and her team train individuals and organisations virtually or in-person.
Please contact her via WhatsApp at +234-8035880367 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Check the website to take her courses on school administration and leadership.
You may buy her book Dear Educator from Roving Heights Online Bookstores. https://www.rhbooks.com.ng/products/dear-educator