Pezu Smith Consulting is recruiting a Vice Principal Administration for our client in Port Harcourt.
Job Title: Vice Principal Administration
Location: A Girls Boarding School, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job Type: Permanent
We seek an experienced and dynamic Vice Principal Administration to supervise and manage administrative processes in our girls' Christian boarding school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The successful candidate will oversee the school's daily administrative operations, maintain a positive school culture, and support student and staff development. The role requires a leader who is innovative, visionary, and has exceptional communication skills.
• Oversee the daily administrative operations of the school, including budgeting, purchasing, facilities management, and student services.
• Maintain a positive school culture that promotes academic excellence and student well-being.
• Support the development of school policies, procedures, and guidelines in accordance with best practices and regulatory requirements.
• Collaborate with other school leaders to develop and implement strategic plans for the school.
• Support staff development and retention efforts through effective human resource management practices.
• Foster relationships with stakeholders including parents, community members, and other schools.
Supervise staff and students
• A degree in Education.
• Masters or advanced certification in Education Management, Human Resources, Child Development, or Psychology is an added advantage.
• At least four years of experience in a similar role in an academic setting.
• Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• A proven problem solver with attention to detail.
• Ability to take the initiative and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Emotional intelligence with global awareness and 21st-century skills.
Salary: Is competitive and negotiable depending on the requirements met
Accommodation: Please note that the school does not provide accomodation for this position.
A passion for working with teenage girls
How to Apply:
To apply for the position of Vice Principal Administration, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should explain why you are the ideal candidate for the role and should highlight your relevant experience and skills. Use the email heading Vice Principal Administration Port Harcourt.
The successful candidate will be expected to start work at the beginning of the next term (Third Term).
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for Application: 17th March, 2023
Note: This offer is open to only candidates who reside in Nigeria and not to expatriates.
Thank you for reading! Subscribe to the blog now, please.